FAQ

Giiking intelligent technology logo presenting interactive displays screen manufacturer

Frequently Asked Question

Yes, it is, my dear friend. Since Giiking intelligent technology have strong factory Strength, we are prone to provide customer with Customization MOQ = 1. From simple logo and packaging customization to complex product hardware and software solution design.

Obviously my friend, we are a factory. The foreign trade companies are not able to bring the customization service in ONE MOQ. More exactly, in order to expand the business scope of our factory, we have set up offices for different businesses and people in many major cities . And our Guangzhou office is set up for the overseas business, mainly for oversea OEM and ODM orders 

Our factory is located in Gaobu Town,Dongguan city in China, which is known as the world’s factory. You are the mostly welcomed to visit our factory anytime.

We have some items in stock , you can order 1pcs for test. The goods can be delivered within 3-7 days for small orders, and the production time about 15 -20 days for more than 100pcs. For the bulk order, welcome to contact us for the exact time.

Our warranty time is 1 year,Our products comply with ISO9001 quality system and CE/FCC/ROHS standards,From material purchasing to product delivery, we have own professional staff and procedures to prevent potential quality risk. All our products pass strict QC inspection in the production process. In particular, All products need to complete 72-hour aging test to ensure no problems before shipment.

We have the professional sales and technique team to support you, most important, our engineer could do you favor online or onsite. you will get our reply within 24 hours. You will find us when you need.

You could pay us by T/T, credit card, Western Union, PayPal, Visa, Alipay, Wechat pay, etc; L/C is acceptable too.All of them will at least 30% deposit in advance, and the rest of 70% will paid before delivery.

Please check the Contact us pages , you can send email or send message through there with your question and inquiry. Also our Whatsapp or Wechat +86 18928337820 are also available for faster information even off work.

Please feel free to contact Giiking intelligent technology

Scroll to Top